Isn’t it amazing how you do not have to be an expert graphics designer before you can design an image that would truly capture what your blog post is about? We think it is!
There are image creating tools that are easy to use, easy to navigate and produce high quality images all at the same time. Rather than resort to downloading images from stock photos that may not really capture the line of thought in your posts, you could actually be doing the design yourself without the help of a graphics designer.
You need to check these tools out. They are awesome resources for bloggers.
- Canva – Apart from the exciting fact that this tool is free (to an extent), Canva is a surefire way of pretending like you have awesome graphics design skills as a blogger. Once you select your image dimension, you can pick from a blank canvas or preset design template, and quickly customize the graphic. There is an extensive library of free options to choose from.
- Ribbet – Even though this tool has not been around for so long, it is gradually gaining some level of recognition. The degree of simplicity attached to the usage of this tool is simply unbelievable. It is a platform for simple photo editing and collage creation. With this tool, you can customize images for your blog posts without limits. All you need to do is drag and drop your photos into the pre-set collage templates.
- Quotescover – You can tell the function of this tool from its name. If you are a blogger with an uncanny ability for churning out witty quotes, this is the tool for you. It is really simple. Add your own text or choose from their extensive library of quotes, pick an image and font, and publish. That is all!
- Smushit – This is one tool that really does a good job of ‘smushing’ pictures with large file sizes. This tool helps to reduce the file size of images preventing your blog from loading pages on time. It would literally increase your blog’s page-load times. The best part of this tool is that the quality of your pictures does not reduce with the file size. It remains intact.
- Google Drawings – This is one fun tool for bloggers who love to have fun. All you need to do is upload an image, label it and add a few fun shapes. With that, you would have created a .png image with a transparent background. All you need to access this tool is a Google account and then you are good to go.
Some of us may never learn how to use Photoshop but we still would need to design a thing or two right?