If you are a blogger and you do not know just how important Google Analytics is for your blogging thank us later. Google Analytics is a super important tool for any blogger. We know you may have heard people raving about it but this post will tell you how it can help.
If you’ve not taken it seriously before now, you need to change your ways and this is why.
Google Analytics helps you to:
- Track down daily and monthly visitors to your blog.
- Track the time spent by visitors on your blog.
- Track how quickly audience leave your blog.
- Provide information on the trending keywords among your target audience.
- Track the channel trough which traffic is generated to your blog.
Generally, Google Analytics is a necessary tool for monitoring the overall performance of your blog as well as traffic. Knowing all of the above information can help you as a blogger to improve the quality and performance of your blog thereby increasing its visibility on the web.
If you have not gotten a lot of traction on your blog maybe you should employ Google Analytics to help. It gives you raw data you can work with.